Entirely pasture fed from start to finish!
Grazing on both natural and planted grasses and pastures in large paddocks, the sheep are left alone until ready for market. We use strict low stress handling methods to ensure our lambs retain their high levels of glycogen, which makes for an extremely tasty cut of lamb.
- Free from chemicals and hormones
- From 20-24kgs in dressed weight
- Have a fat score from 2-3
- Bred from first cross ewes joined with Dorset rams
- Dry aged in our very own cool room for 7-10 days
- Entirely pasture fed from start to finish
- Packaged on farm in our Health Authority approved butcher room and delivered to you personally by us